- The Bible is the inspired word of God.
- Jesus is the Son of God, a part of the Trinity [In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. John 1:1].
- Jesus came to this earth as a baby [the first Advent], died for our sins, rose again, ascended to Heaven, and will come back again to take us to Heaven [the second Advent].
- We are saved by what Jesus did for us [justification]. We are changed by what the Holy Spirit does in us [sanctification]. By accepting Jesus Christ as our personal Savior, we are saved.
- God created the world in six literal days, and rested on the seventh-day as a memorial to creation. He asks us to “remember the Sabbath Day” [Seventh-day], and keep it holy. We get our name [Seventh-day Adventist] from the memorial to creation, and by looking forward to the second coming of Jesus [Advent].
- Our bodies are a temple to God. Our bodies function better when we watch what we put in our bodies, get plenty of exercise, and plenty of rest.
- Christian Education is important in the development of our young people. Consequently, Kress is a constituent church of Orlando Junior Academy.
- God calls us to make disciples by serving our community.